My Family

My Family

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 9

Influences

My grandpa he was an artist. He and I were close, I spent a lot of time with both sets of my grandparents while growing up. He was my cheerleader when it came to writing. I love to write. I can't draw or paint worth crap I didnt' get that gene from him but I got the creativity gene from him (thank you grandpa!!) I wrote all the time growing up. I even almost had a book published but they wanted it longer I didn't want it longer I liked it how it was. Then I lost it I lost my love of writing for awhile. I got back into writing in a journal again after high school but not stories. I also blogged.  He always told me it doesn't matter what I wrote just write. he died in 2006 when I was 6 months pregnant with my first child. I had a breakdown at his funeral. I hope he is proud of me.


Kyle David Miller - http://www.kyledavidmiller.org/
Never met the family ever in my life. 2005 I was in a bad accident I won't go into it but it was bad. God was with us that day. I got pregnant a year later and I came across this link and watched the video. It changed my life!!!!!!!! It got me into my passion for carseat safety.

No comments: