My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 2 30 day blog challenge

Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.

  1. Covered bridges. Not sure how this came about. I hated them since little I can NOT go over them without freaking out. Maybe Beetlejuice the movie not sure what sparked it. A town my grandma grew up in has about 3 you have to go thru and I hate it. Hubby took me over one while dating he knew I was afraid and wanted to scare me.
  2. SPIDERS  hate them no matter how small or large they are I want them DEAD! Growing up in the woods we had millions of them you would think I would be used to them. Nope can't stand them.
  3. Feet being touched!! HATE it I cant' stand tickles on my feet I can't stand anything brushing over my feet and I hate my feet being hot or cold. I think this started around middle school..not sure why or how.

No comments: