My Family

My Family

Saturday, August 25, 2012

challenge 8

Passions

  • My family I am paranoid about them being safe happy etc. I just wouldn't be me if it wasn't for my hubby and kids. They are my rocks, my world , my everything. I might get upset with them, lose my temper at them, etc. They still are the most important people in my life.
  • Carseat safety - If I could I would go to be a carseat tech. I LOVE the research I love letting parents know the correct safe way to put their kids. My family thinks I am crazy but I can't help it. My 5 year old is even getting to be like me and will tell me if she sees something unsafe.
  • Music - My life wouldn't be the way it is if I didn't have music. I like every kind of music (except rap it's not music). My mood is what picks what music I want to listen to. It sometimes swallows me up and I can't get away from music...I need it to survive.
  • Movies- I LOVE movies!!!!! Again I am all over when it comes to what kinds I love all movies out there.
  • Books yet again I love books it's like movies in your head!! LOL you can live in a life that is not yours while reading.

No comments: