My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 9, 2012

5 days till Kindergarten and I don't know if I can wait that long.

I wish I could fast forward to Tuesday when Shaylee leaves for school. I hate to admit it but I want her gone all day. I am losing my sanity and Cassie keeps getting bullied by her big sister. 8 hours away from each other will be good , better be good or I don't know what I am going to do for the next 12 years. I seriously want to leave every time I wake up lately. The last month it's nothing but screaming,fighting and whining 24/7 out not one but both of them. I am truly losing my patients with it all. I love them with everything I am but I can't take how they have been acting lately. I miss where they would play either separate well of together well. They can't even be in the same room anymore. They spend to much time together. Since summer Shaylee is always home maybe 2 times in 3 months she was away from Cassie for about an hour. That's not enough time away from each other. Shaylee will be in school 8 hours and Cassie will have 8 hours alone. Yes I hope they do miss each other while the time apart. I also hope that the time they have from when Shaylee gets home till bedtime is also good. I love being a mommy , I have always wanted to be a mommy but not like this. I want my kids to get along more and not fight 24/7 to where I get to the point where I yell and scream I hate doing that. I also think it's the ages of them right now. Shaylee is almost 6 and Cassie is almost 3. Hopefully when they get past the issues they are having individually they will be better......

No comments: