My Family

My Family

Monday, March 29, 2010

Love getting good deals !

Easter is coming fast and with us trying to conserve all the money we do have I look for sales and also go to the dollar aisles and dollar stores . I was able to get Shaylee stuff for her Easter basket under $15. I got two Disney Princess Ballarina dolls for $2.99 ( on sale at Meijer) , a summer outfit for $5 ( Walmart ) , 2 packs of crayolla crayons for $2 ( BOGO at Toys R Us ) , 2 coloring books for $2 ( also at Walmart ) . Tinkerbell wings for $2 at the Dollar Store.
Cassie gets a cute little lovey that she can cuddle and chew on ( hopefully she will stop chewing on the burp rags now ! LOL) .

As much as I LOVE buying new clothes for the girls and taking pictures of them I don't do the Easter dress thing like most other mom's . Really NO point since Shaylee hates clothes when we are home and we are having Easter at our house plus she wouldn't get to wear it again since we nver go anywhere that she needs to wear a dress .

No comments: