My Family

My Family

Monday, March 8, 2010

Today was a day

After being spoiled yesterday today was physically and emotionally draining . Yesterday was a WONDERFULLY great no problem day for Shaylee . She threw NO fits , NO tantrums , kept her clothes on ALL day , she was just awesome all day !!! I think had to do with her sleeping in till almost noon since she never gets enough sleep and I think that extra sleep she got was what made her such a good girl . We have to really work on her either taking naps during the day OR if no naps going to bed early.
Today has been NOTHING but fits, tantrums and everything you can imagine. We had a appointment this afternoon and I had planned on after taking her to St. Lawrence to see grandma ( my mom ) since we haven't bee for awhile and all the teachers want to see her . We got up and she did good got dressed no biggie then once she learned we were going to the bank and the appointment before going to see grandma she threw a fit , screaming and kicking just terrible. She settled down and was good in the waiting room then when we got in the actual doctors room she kept turning on and off the light won't listen to me then threw a fit while leaving THREW herself on the ground in the middle of the parking lot SCREAMING I had to practically drag her to the van and into the van it was embarrassing to say the least . No way was I going to take her to see grandma as a "reward " . We got home and she didn't get any better . She wouldn't let me do anything she wanted me to hold her ( ever since Cassie was born she has been super clingy to me ) to where I couldn't get ANY cleaning done with her around . Steve was trying to file for school so he couldn't keep her entertained . Cassie was grumpy and couldn't sleep without being held . She did actually eat her dinner without too much problems . Cassie was having some blankie time on the floor and Shaylee kept on running around Cassie and swinging toys above her . I feared Cassie's life because of Shaylee doing that since she wouldn't stop I finally had to spank Shaylee ( the only way sometimes to get anything through to her ) . Now we are upstairs TRYING to calm down for the night and hoping that she goes to sleep before 11p so I can have some tv time since I can't watch any of my shows with her around !! LOL I usually end up going to sleep with her since she won't sleep till 11pm ! Would be nice to have a quiet few hours before MY bedtime !!
Hoping tomorrow is a better day !

No comments: