My Family

My Family

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Such a inspiration











i love reading other blogs i hear about . I came across one Enjoying the Small Things she is a mom of 2 and also a photographer. Her writing is passionate and her photo's are beautiful . I want to learn to be a better picture taker because of her I want to write more passionate because of her . After having Cassie i realized that kids grow so very fast before you even get a chance to blink they are 3 then they are 6 going into school then 13 then 16 an then 18 getting married , having kids , having their own lives . I want to take as many pictures of the girls as I can even if they are silly I want them to look at years from now . I can't even put into words how much I love being a mama even on those sleepless nights and stressful days . i wouldn't trade my girls , my life for the world because to me my girls are my world !!

No comments: