My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Days

It's been nice the last few days and we have decided to go out and enjoy the weather . We took a long ride and ended up in Lebanon ( sp?) we ate lunch at the Hardee's in town since Lafayette doesn't have one anymore . It is soooooo much yummier than I remembered !! Both girls did great on the road trip . We came back home and ended up only staying home for an hour before we left again and took another road trip to Delphi and Flora . Scoped out 2 vans that we would love to get by trading in ours . As soon as we can afford to trade ours in we are going to , ours is just getting to the point where we need a newer one . I LOVE my van and can't see driving anything else . Both girls good on that part of the raod trip as well .
Today we also was out pretty much all day as from 11am till 7pm . We went walking on the walking bridge downtown , went to the Goodwill got a few pairs of shorts for Shaylee and a cute summer jumper for Cassie also found the cylo that goes to the Little People Farm we got at that Goodwill 7 months ago !!
Tomorrow Shaylee is staying the day , night and most of Friday with my parents . She needs to get away from us and Cassie and have some one on one time with grandma and papaw . Most likely Steve and I will go grocery shopping ( with Cassie of course !) and also get Shaylee's Easter gifts . Since Easter isnt' a big gift holiday we are just getting Shaylee the 2 Ballerina Disney Princess's she doesn't have ( Cinderella and Bella ) that are on sale at Meijer for only $2.99 ( regular $5.99) , a new thing of crayons ( the girl can't color lightly so she breaks them ALL the time LOL ) and a new coloring book since all her's are almost filled up with colored pages. Cassie still not sure if we are getting anything for her since she has sooooooo many little teethers and really that's all she is into right now is chewing on everything ! LOL
Friday afternoon before I go pick up Shaylee I have a interview at Hobby Lobby after 2-3 months of filling out all kinds of applications so that I can get a part time job so that Steve can go back to school . We talked it over and we decided that until Steve finishes school I should work since unemployment ends in July. I will work nights so I can be home with the girls while he is in classes then in the evenings I will work and he will be home with the girls. I have my pros and cons of going back to work after 4 years but it's for the best for my family .

No comments: