My Family

My Family

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The week of Christmas

Today was my dad's side of the families Christmas it was like it usually ends up , mom , me , and Steve in the kitchen at the table talking just the 3 of us and everyone else in the living room watching sports and Shaylee running around and Cassie sleeping away .
Tomorrow I have to run to Best Buy because dumb dumb me totally forgot that Steve's birthday is the day after christmas !! How could I forget that after 11 years together !!! Also order his cake I don't have to go out until his birthday to pick it up. Tuesday wrap all gifts , Wednesday is girls day out with my mom and sister we are having lunch and seeing New Moon FINALLY !!! , Thursday make pasta salad and fudge for Friday and CLEAN and go through Shay's toy box and move out some old toys to make room for new toys !

No comments: