My Family

My Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

Life in general

Steve is still looking for a job no luck at all I can't even find anything really even though I don't plan on going back till January if I can find something but we agreed that I would have better luck finding something than he would since I have had more jobs than him . He only knows factory work . He doesn't mind being a stay at home dad if need be as long as the girls are taken care of by one of us.
I hate being on WIC, Medicaid and Foodstamps but in all honesty we need to be to provide for the girls and until we get jobs we will have to be on those programs.
We are still spending money on Christmas for the girls mainly Shaylee since she is the one who is older and knows what is going on. Plus her birthday since it's only about 3 weeks after Christmas. Not going overboard because we dont have much money but we want her to get gifts that she wants .
We also decided that Cassie will be our last for many reasons . Main reason is we feel EXTREMELY blessed to have the 2 girls we have since I have lost 3 babies and we don't want to go through that pain again. Also for health reasons . We are complete with 2 beautiful girls . LOL I don't think Steve could handle any more girls in the house !! We will just settle on more pets in the future !!!!!!!

No comments: