My Family

My Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December and January

December and January are really busy for us since we have so much going on from middle of December all the way to the middle of January !
It pretty much starts right now the week before Christmas . I have to start wrapping gifts, go to dad's side of the family get together, do my usual house work and grocery shopping, get the house ready for family since we are hosting Christmas dinner this year since we have a big enough house this year, Christmas Eve is Cassie's 2 month birthday she's getting so big and so much more alert even though she has been pretty alert since birth . Day after Christmas is Steve's birthday I make him a cake and we hang out or do whatever he wants to do , we'll be going on a date night sometime after Christmas since my parents are on vacation, we also have Grace Getchencords 1st birthday to go to she is the daughter of my best friend Misty ,January we have Shaylee's 3 year checkup and Cassie's 2 month checkup . Shaylee will be 3 on the 17th and we will be having a small party for her Tinkerbell themed. her 3 year pictures are on the 19th I am hoping to get maybe 1-2 with Cassie as well. So these next 2 months will go fast I am sure we will have more things come up to do during the next few months but those are the things I know we have going on.

No comments: