My Family

My Family

Friday, June 12, 2009

Shaylee's 1st trip to Indiana Beach pic heavy !





































June 2 I was having a hard stressful day (finding a house, steve's job and etc. ) Steve had me fix lunch and then he had me get a diaper bag ready for a road trip . We ended up at Indiana Beach ! I grew up going up thier every summer ! It as great . Shaylee LOVED it walking around watching everything and riding the Kiddie Rides (her favorites -Convoy , Boats, Cars, Whale, Firetruck HATED - Mini Pirate Ship, Whale the second time around for some reason , and the mini scrambler) she did so great though walked with with her monkey harness on , didn't throw a fit when we had to leave, she even got her first Elephant Ear ! It was soooooooo much fun . The smile on her face was priceless she was so excited and having a great time. She slept wonderful that night as well ! We stayed about 4 hours . We hope to go a few times if not more during the summer .

No comments: