My Family

My Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

2nd week of swim lessons

Last week was only a 3 day week for lessons since she threw a fit on Wed. the entire time , I thought it was due to being tired since the swim lesson is right in the middle of what should be nap time on a average day. Went home she was grumpy fighting sleep , and started getting running poops more than once (she usually only poops once a day so we know more than once usually means she doesn't feel well) we skipped lessons on Thurs, she went to my parents Thursday since we had to look at a house and she did fine over thier . Friday she was grumpy still , runny poops continued and still not sleeping well so we again skipped lessons but we took her with us later that day to look at a few houses later in the day. Saturday she was doing alittle better , Sunday we thought okay we should be good to go back to lessons. WRONG !!!!
Today we get all ready to go to lessons she's all excited we get thier and get in the pool and she FREAKS out on me screaming not to let her go and choking me since she's holding me so tight. I have NO idea what happened she LOVES water I don't know what it could be???????? We are going to go swim at my parents house tomorrow or Wed and see what happens then . Hopefully it just has something to do with the swim lessons pool ...................................

No comments: