My Family

My Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby

With everything going on I am trying to stay as healthy and stress free as I can . I have my moments ! I try and eat whenever I am hungry but sometimes nothing sounds good enough ! I am worried I am not gaining enough ( I lost 10 lbs at the beginning and has just gained all of it back my last appointment May 26th. ) then sometimes I feel like I am eating too much ....... I Cassie move soooooooo much now . It's great but Steve and Shaylee are unable to ever feel her since she stops moving when they put their hands on my belly ! Cassie LOVES it and gets super active when we are with my sister for some reason ! I think it's the music Logan listens to !! LOL I am getting to the point where I can't bend down very well, my back hurts more and I can't sleep the way I would like but it's all worth it !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My hubby and sons have the calming touch, too. My hubby likes to rile him up, too. He likes to poke and jiggle my belly.

tabbykat