My Family

My Family

Monday, June 22, 2009

House hunting continued !

Okay so we talked about and called 2 places back they are both duplexs . Both are what we are looking for but both are too alittle to high so I called them to see if they would knock the price down to where we would be more comfortable . Haven't heard back from either yet........ stupid phone tag ! Steve talked me into looking into a house in Mulberry so we went to go drive by it and it is HUGE but not sure if I like that it is right on the road......... we went ahead and made an appointment to look at it Monday . I also looked into another duplex that is 2 story's and just as big as the house we used to own , we are going to see if we can see that one inside as well since it's cheaper than the others and the same size.
We need to hurry though we only have about 2-3 weeks to find one and about 4-5 weeks before we move !

No comments: