Enjoy the ride here is some random thoughts for today!!
- Steve started learning the guitar because he FINALLY CANCELLED that stupid WOW game of his!!!YAY no more STUPID game!! He needs a new hobby and the guitar is pretty much free so why not. How am I feeling about this????........ ask me again in a few days!!
- Steve also goes for his compass (not sure if that's how you spell it) test tomorrow it will take 3 hours. What are we going to do without him for 3 hours he has NEVER left us for 3 hours we always leave him! It's school day so Shaylee will be in school in the morning, then go pick her up have lunch all together, then when he leaves ....... really not sure what we will do most likely do our normal thing that we always do at home especially since it's suppose to be cold and snowing.
- I am trying something new for dinner ok not new but new to how I am preparing it. I am making taco's and decided I would put in the crock pot to cook so it will be ready for when Steve gets home.
- Cassie' s therapy will be every 2 weeks, we set a goal of 3-6 months to have her walking. I know she can do it!
- We spent a lot of today outside love this weather......tomorrow it is back to rain and cold maybe snow for the next week.
I think that's about it for now have a great day/evening!!
ok so the spell check is messed up soooooo sorry if I misspelled anything!!!