My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not myself

UGH what's wrong with me I usually more upbeat, keep myself together, and even if I am tired I try not to sit around all day but the last few days have been soooooooooooooo busy Shaylee going to and from school, looking for a vehicle and coming home and cooking and cleaning up, it's just draining me. Last night after dinner I crashed HARD I had a low grade fever, FREEZING ,sore throat and so very tired I didn't feel like doing anything but laying down. I still feel the same way today but just a smidgen better. It sucks because it is BEAUTIFUL outside and I hate wasting that great weather since it's suppose to rain all weekend but I can't seem to get off my lazy sick butt. It's funny because during the summer we are always on the go outside playing and I never feel this worn down..... I am probably sick with whatever is going around.. Hopefully I will get out of this funk soon.

No comments: