My Family

My Family

Monday, April 20, 2009

Random stuff yet again .... I love being random!

I am just over 14 weeks and my feet have already started swelling when I get hot ! I didnt get that way with Shaylee till I was about 30 weeks !!! Terrible but they do say every pregnancy is different and yes so far everything IS different but I still crave Mexican spicy food like I did with Shaylee !

Shaylee has found to new foods she can't get enough of raisins and strawberries !!!!!!! I love that she is liking healthy foods.
Usually she can't get enough of cheese, yogurt, chicken and bananas Oh and mashed potatoes ! She is picky when it comes to other foods !

Krispy Kreme is closing I worked there from 2004 to about 2006 I think!! I don't remember how long really !! I know it was after I got married and before I got pregnant with Shaylee !!

Reading the last book of the Twilight saga and about half through it since I can't read till before bed.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Yeah! I am glad that everything is going well with your pregnancy. Hopefully, you won't have many more complications...like swelling. We love you!