My Family

My Family

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finding out the sex

We had my monthly appointment yesterday and everything is perfect as can be the heartbeat is 155 .The baby is a wiggle worm because the doctor would find the HB then the baby would move within seconds and then he would have to find the HB again!! I have gained 2 pounds out of the 10 I lost during my time on progesterone. I want to work on gaining those pounds back on . I have no problem with gaining weight since it's for a good cause !! I gained 27 lbs with Shaylee altogether so I am going to try and do the same with this one. I can't wait till I start really showing ........ I am now just flabby but I am starting to get harder so hopefully soon !!!! I didn't show till late with Shaylee .

We find out the sex on May 26th !!!!!!!!!!!! Steve says BOY Shaylee says Octopus (she calls the baby that because when we showed her the ultrasound from 9 weeks she called it a Octopus !!
I am still unsure what this gummy bear is ............ not sure what sex I even want really since I have my girl .

Side note I am praying for ALL the families in ALL the states that have had cases of Swine Flu. I have very close friends in Texas (Misty , Marc and their little girl) it's VERY scary and I am a natural worrier as it is that this is getting me scared! We are limiting our outings and making sure we wash our hands as much as possible. Hopefully this all will pass and we can all move on with our lives and not be so paranoid over these scares. It makes you really wonder though.......... was this caused by illegal immigrates??

1 comment:

Misty said...

Sweetie...don't worry too much. So far we are all fine here in Abilene. I am glad everything is going good for you guys! We love you!