My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My sick baby

Shaylee after 3 years has gotten sick . She started throwing up a week ago on a Saturday . Threw up alot during that night. I ended up sleeping in her room with her that night since she has never been sick through out her little short life. Sunday the second day she woke up with a high fever and continued to have one off and on during that day but no throwing up . Monday no fever but started getting diarrhea that lasted 24 hours . Tuesday she didn't have any vomiting , fever or diarrhea but she wouldn't eat or drink . We tried everything and we got really worried and ended up taking her to the ER Wednesday . She wasn't dehydrated but they thought she could possibly have phenomena because her right lung sounded funny . She had Xrays and did great with them and they came out just viral . She's back to normal thankfully .
We took all the precautions but Cassie started to throw up yesterday my 30th birthday . Had to postpone plans for my birthday till everyone is all better .

No comments: