My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lazy days

With Shaylee being sick we have had to stay home which was sad because it was so nice out . I felt so lazy since I wasn't getting enough sleep those days that I didn't do much at . Now that she is feeling better I gotta get caught up on cleaning . I got the laundry from last week folded and put away but now I have laundry from this week to fold and put away now . I have dishes caught up . I am now getting ready to clean out my pantry and reorganize it so I can go stock up on some more can and boxed foods. I LOVE going to Aldi's . I try and go every couple of months and stock up . Used to hate that place when I was a kid I was too good for that store back then !! LOL Now that I am married and older I realize I am NOT too good for Aldi's . I also have to run the sweeper the carpet looks like crap ! I won't let the baby on the floor till I get the carpet clean !!

No comments: