My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekend

Its Valentines weekend and really we have no "big" plans but yet we haven't had a "big " valentines for years ! It's not that big of a deal to us really , now that we have the girls it's more for them than us anyway !! LOL Another holiday to get them little gifts ! Friday I will be helping Shaylee make homemade Valentines for daddy , grandma, and papaw . Saturday I do know I am getting a much needed hair cut then while Steve stays home with the girls I am going to my parents house to visit and have dinner with my grandma ( GG) since my parents are leaving for the weekend on Friday to go to the Mall of America since my dad has been working alot and he needs to get away and my sister's favorite group will be playing . I am alittle jealous ! Can't wait till we can afford to go on vacation with the girls it will be to St. Louis to the zoo and hte Arch won't be for 3-4 years !Anyway then Sunday stay home . We are going on a family date night for Valentines Monday so it won't be so busy . Should be fun.

No comments: