My Family

My Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

Music

Anyone that knows me knows I live for music ! LOVE it ! I like it all but rap . Right now my music of choice is 30 Seconds to Mars I have liked them from their beginning but I am so in love with their newest cd . Jared Leto is such a talented gorgeous soul . I wish he and his band would sick to the US for concerts but they tend to tour other countries more . I might not ever see them in concert but it's still a dream of mine ! Another is All American Rejects they are so awesome very cute group . Taylor Swift is ADORABLE and her music is so real ! I can't forget about my 80's music !! Love 80's music as well. I could go on and on about how music just makes me feel really alive and just awesome , I don't know what I would do without music!

No comments: