My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 18, 2010

More changes in the Maly house !

All for the good !!
Since Steve has been unemployed since August he has been considering going back to school ! he HATES the thought of taking a factory job so he was thinking about heating and cooling. His uncle was in that business for 28 years and LOVED it and made really good money ! Steve was just afraid of how much money we would have to pay out of our pocket since we are on unemployement still but after looking into more we found that it could be close to 100% paid for since he has a wife and 2 young kids. Also about how much time he would be away from us at first but honestly it will be worth it in the long run . We both want more for our girls and this would help us out ALOT . We want to get off of PA as soon as we can . I would have to look for a part time job for the time being and that's fine because we talked about it and once he finished school and started working I could stay home again , we both think it is best for me to be home when we can afford it . We would be able to finally move OUT of the city then as well .
Then another change is Shaylee's school . She has to wait till January 2011 to start preschool because she has to be 4 . Also we found out that she can go to TSC schools like I want her to go to because they are changing where you can put your kids into ANY district AS long as you get them to school and they have room for them !! YAY I HATE LSC they suck TSC is better . So that makes me feel better as well that she can and WILL go to the elementary school I went to !!

No comments: