My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am so blessed

I was sitting earlier online and came across a blog about a 2 year old that was fighting for her life due to a form of cancer. After reading I was bawling here I was yelling and all at Shaylee yesterday because she was testing her limits and my nerves . I should be lucky and thanking God to have a 3 year old who CAN run around getting into everything, testing limits etc. instead of being so sick that she can't do anything but sleep and be in pain and not knowing if she will be alive the next day. I am soooooooo blessed to have such healthy girls , yes they have little issues but nothing that won't go away in a few months unlike having a disease that can not be cured . Thank you God for blessing us with such healthy beautiful girls and continue to bless us through the years .

No comments: