My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 14, 2010

January

I am sitting here while both girls are sleeping and thinking about this month and want it brings. This month brings all kinds of doctor appointments , dentist appointments , family pictures and most importantly SHAYLEE"S 3RD BIRTHDAY !!
I can't get over how fast the years have gone by ! 3 years already !?? 3 years ago today I was past due with her awaiting her arrival nervous and anxious . I had lost 1 baby before her so she was a complete blessing to us .
She was born at 41 weeks , I had to be induced . She was born January 17th at 2:17am weighing a big 9 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches .
She was very smart from the beginning always ahead of all milestones all but teething and now potty training! I could brag on and on about her and how much I love her but those that know us know that she is smart , polite , beautiful, sweet etc. She is a ball of energy and keeps us on our toes and keeps us smiling and laughing !
It was love at first site ! Our lives changed forever for the good . Our lives revolve around Shaylee ! She was our world and still is !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUG WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND ARE VERY PROUD OF THE BOG GIRL YOU HAVE BECOME !

1 comment:

Misty said...

Happy Upcoming Birthday Shaylee!