My Family

My Family

Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 Year Pictures
















What a experiance that was !! Steve didn't want to come with me and I needed help with the girls since I wanted Cassie to get a few pictures of her as well since she is now 3 months. My mom and sister came to help ..........well suppose to help but they didn't really help like I thought they would . Shaylee did wonderful till I had to pick the photo's that I liked and wanted I was holding Cassie and mom and Logan were "keeping" an eye on Shaylee . Shaylee got away from them and ran through Target , mom couldn't run after her but Logan could have . No Logan just WALKS after her while yelling after her . YES Shaylee needs to learn to stay with us and listen but Logan should have RAN after her . I was screaming and crying since I couldn't just leave my baby with a stranger while going after my other baby . UGH it was terrible . Luckily she stopped when she got to the foodcourt . God was with us that day for sure . I don't know what I would have done if something would have happened to her !

No comments: