My Family

My Family

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Project

We were not able to do what we had planned over the Thanksgiving so we are going to work on it tomorrow.
We are cleaning and moving out stuff from the office that we never use anymore since we have laptops and make into Cassie's room. That means getting rid of ALOT of stuff . Goodwill pile, Matrix pile and Once Upon A Child pile. Also I had cleaned out our pantry and we are donating some boxed and can foods. We might be struggling but I am sure more families are struggling more than us. It's not alot (canned chili,cereal we won't eat, instant potatoes we don't like) it's something more than some might have.
I am not ready for this milestone which should have happened months ago. Shaylee was 9 months when we put her in her own room,Cassie is 13 months. With the rooms being small the girls can't share a room yet plus I don't think Shaylee is ready to share a room with her sister they would be waking each other up all the time!!
It's not going to be the best room right now since we can't paint but I try and make it nice for her frame a picture of her and Shaylee and hang it up. Shaylee has a picture of her and I when she was a baby. Then hang the name thing my mom bought for her and then those wall stickers that you can buy. Shaylee has Dora ones, I am sure they have something for Cassie's room. I will post pictures when we get it done.

No comments: