My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Missing the old days..

Home from my parents house after Thanksgiving dinner. It was a nice dinner and fun seeing the girls play at grandma's and papaw's house UNTIL Logan started her crap with me. We almost made it the entire night without fighting so close 45 minutes more and we would have had 1 full night of not fighting. No she had to tell me I couldn't take the movies I bought myself and left at home when I moved out because she was only 6 so I left them for her then take them back when she got older. She ALWAYS is the one that starts crap between us ALWAYS.
I miss when we got along and she didn't want Steve and I to leave, she would want to hang out with us and play games with her. I loved that! We got along so well back then we would talk about all kinds of stuff she was my best friend even though she was just a little kid! I miss that. Now she thinks I am stupid, she hates my kids because they are kids and she hates Steve now for no unknown reason. It's so stupid she's so immature. She gets away with murder, she gets everything she wants because my parents can't say no to her they can't even tell her to treat my kids thier grandkids with respect. She won't get a job she won't get her license. I just wish I had a real relationship with her. I can't honestly say that I like her I don't I can't not the way she treats me and my family even though she is my sister. It's really sad. Maybe once she grows up and matures we can be better friends and better sisters........

No comments: