My Family

My Family

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Indiana State Fair

That time of year has came around. My parents invited me to come with them to the state fair to see Rick Springfield Aug. 12th. I have never been and so I decided I would go since it won't be a few years till we take the girls (we agree that they won't really enjoy it till they are older) plus it was HOT most likely 100 with the heat index we were at the fair from noon till 10pm and we will never go for that long again! We had sweat dripping off of us and we were burning ( I didnt put enough sun screen on) we had fun riding rides though. I got the girls little gifts. The concert was great for a 61 year old and he also was in great shape for a 61 year old!! CRAZY how middle ages women can be crazier than teenage girls at a concert!! LOL

No comments: