My Family

My Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

Wondering ..

I sit here wondering what this new baby Gummy Bear is going to be like . Our they going to have my personality that Shaylee also has ?? Our they going to be quiet and easily grumpy like Steve but also have a soft side ??
Shaylee takes after both of us in many ways . She has her daddy's beautiful eyes, monkey toes, wide feet, curly hair and tallness. She has my hair color, my attitude, my silliness, my sweetness, my kindness.
Will Shaylee and Gummy Bear look like each other like my sister and I do ??? Will they look completely opposite??

All I know right now is Gummy Bear is active in my belly just like Shaylee was . I can't wait to meet Gummy Bear and find out what they look like and what kind of little person she will be and become.

October seems sooooooooooo far away ........... I have plenty of things to keep my mind off of how long it seems .

No comments: