My Family

My Family

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tell me your favorite quote!


  • I have a few Shaylee quotes -

  • No nope I don't think so

  • It's not on my to do list

  • I poop families so many other Shaylee quotes I love!!!!


  • All because two people fell in love.

  • Always kiss your children goodnight even if they are asleep.

  • Every good and perfect gift comes from above.

  • Movie quotes I have so many I can't put them all down but here's a few !-

  • No but I ate a brownie once - Without a Paddle

  • Billy's dead and he still has a better chance of getting laid than I do. - Without a Paddle

  • How do you like me now fish, what you can't hear me because you don't have ears, because you don't have a head because I cut it off! - Without a Paddle

  • No more yankie my wankie - Sixteen Candles

  • She's gone, she gave me a pen, she broke my heart , she gave me a pen - Say Anything

  • I don't want to sell anything,buy anything,or process anything as a career,I don't want to sell anything bought or processed,or buy anything bought or processed, or process anything sold,bought or processed, or repair anything bought, sold or processed. You know as a career , I don't want to do that. - Say Anything

So many other movies that have great quotes!! Super Troopers, Clueless, Taladaga Nights, a ton of great other movie quotes but dont have time to list.


I want to know your favorite quotes no matter if it's a movie , life or whatever quote!!


No comments: