My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cassie is 18 months!

Cassie turned 18 months on Easter this year.

She is blossoming into such the toddler!!!! With her therapy she has to be in a walker but she loves being in it and she will stand and walk all over it's wonderful!!She's talking and learning no words all the time and getting such a personality!!


As of 2 weeks ago she is 29.5 oz and she goes in Tues. for her WCC.

I know I can't compare my kids but it's so funny because Shaylee walked at 12 months, hit 35 lb at 18 months and had to be forward facing. Cassie isn't walking yet at 18 months and she isn't close to hitting 35 lbs. She will make it to 2 I bet rear facing which will be so awesome!

Shaylee is still harnessed at 4.5 and I hope that she will make as close to 6 harnessed as she can.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I can't believe she is that old already!