My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shaylee's 4!!!







January 17, 2007 @ 2:17 Shaylee Elizabeth was born weighing 9 lbs 11 oz 21 inches. She has made our life turn upside down but for the absolute best. She's funny, smart, creative, imaginative, and she's 4 now!!!!!!!






She has wanted a Barbie cake since early 2010 WAY before her 4th birthday she was barely into her 3' s when she started to ask for a Barbie cake for her next birthday. I was going to make one but at the last moment my mom was great and offered to pay for half , the cake is $30! It turned out AWESOME and everything and better than we ever thought. It came with a Barbie box and a real barbie! Very worth it!!! We had BBQ pork, tator tots, mac and cheese, potatoe salad, ham and also turtles.She got a Leapfrog Explorer that I got a good deal on it so I couldn't pass it up(she loves it by the way!) and all kinds of other good stuff!



I have to admit that auntie Logan did great with her and had fun with her and Cassie FINALLY!












No comments: