My Family

My Family

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REMEMBER LOST BABIES

Oct. is not only breast cancer awareness month it is also pregnancy and infant loss as well.

Those that know me know I have lost 3 babies due to miscarriage. 06/07/08 yep 3 one each year. 1 before Shaylee 2 before Cassie. I might not talk about it alot but I think it's because it's hard for me and I don't like to bring it up because it saddens me so much because each were very hard. That doesn't mean that they were not wanted or that I don't love them. God KNOWS how much I wanted ALL my babies. God choose to take the babies he thought would be better in heaven they needed to stay with him. He Blessed us with 2 BEAUTIFUL girls to stay with us on Earth.

Please take time to say a prayer for all my babies and others that have lost. I have a link to Cora's story it's a beautiful blog.

No comments: