My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hodge podge of things

Well it's about a week away from Shaylee's first day of pre school!!
Cassie will be 11 months old on the 24th.
I found the bakery that I want the cake made for Cassie's birthday.
I took back my old job that hated and worked 2 days (training) and realized just why I hated it and left after I got "approval" from my mom yes I know lame but I wanted my mom's ok. I almost got a job I had been layed off from 8 years ago but they told me they won't rehire any layoffs from 02 for some reason.Now I am waiting to hear from 2 place I have apps in for ( a leasing agent, customer service rep) Steve is looking into getting a CDL so he can apply to some driving jobs that pay almost as good as what he used to make.
We found a rental house we LOVED but of course it's already been looked at and possibly rented and then I didn't get that job so it's for the best.
So even though we are still both unemployed we are still going to the pumpkin patch and pay the $18 for admission. We need a break from this stress for a day.

No comments: