My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Best.Mommy.Day.Ever!=)





























My sister talked my parents into having this up and coming band Score TwentyFour to come play at the house July 18th. She had to work to earn the money and she did.







I didn't know much about them at first but I started to listen to them, add them as FB friends, etc. Now I still don't know all the words to the songs but I do know them personally. Rob,Paul, Ryan, Tom, Joey and Erica(they have a Merch girl).







They got to mom and dads house and we all talked for awhile because they had 3 hours to visit with us. They were super nice and very down to earth. We all got along great. Erica was such an adoreable girl I want to adopt her!! They ages are 17-23. I can't even describe how fun and awesome it was to listen to them live and then be able to talk to them personally. My entire family fell in love with them! We want them to come back in October if they can and next summer we don't even care if they don't sing we just want to visit with them.

No comments: