My Family

My Family

Monday, June 21, 2010

Potty Training and her GOOD NOODLE Chart

Shaylee has been doing AWESOME with potty training. She only wears diapers when she has to poop( early in the morning) and then at bedtime. She has only had 3 THREE accidents since starting to wear panties and those were only because she got to into her play at grandma's house!! She has came so far with training it is just so awesome how fast she has learned and succeeded. We still have to work on the pooping and night time training but she is 100% day trained.

So we started about a month ago a GOOD NOODLE chart for her to help her with certain things.
Such as-
Going peepee on the potty
Cleaning up after herself
Not hitting
Not throwing Fits
Eating meals
Listening
a few others she is doing really well in most of them.

I think she has really done a great job at going to bed. I used to have to fit her forever to just go to bed. She still won't go to bed till late BUT when I tell her to lay down and go to sleep she will. I just need now to work on her going to bed earlier!! LOL

My little girl is getting back to where she was before Cassie was born( she regressed so terribly when Cassie was born).

No comments: