My Family

My Family

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alittle bit of everything

Steve is going back to school he was going for HVAC but after careful consideration he decided on doing something he already knows a little about and is easy on him health wise.

I am still filling out applications for many places all different hours I just want to get my foot in a door for awhile till Steve gets started with schooling then figure out if I need to quit or work a different shift. Him going back to school will benefit us the most .

We will figure it out and do what's best for us as a family like we always do. We just know that we want one of us to be with the girls at all times NO daycare NO babysitters ( unless my parents ) .

Shaylee being almost 3 1/2 is going VERy slow when it comes to potty training . She was doing awesome before she got sick going once a day in her potty and such after she got sick she is not telling us when she needs to go pee so starting tomorrow we are going to panties when we are home and make LIMITED outings if NO outings for a few days . She WILL be potty trained by January for preschool .

Cassie is getting teeth she has one almost breaking through and another trying to come through . This is new to us since Shaylee didn't get a tooth till 11 months !!!!!!!!!!

Cassie is also 21 lbs 1 oz and 27 ! She will be in her new carseat starting tomorrow as well . YAY LOVE it and can't wait to see her in it . It is a SK Radian 80SL RF 45 lbs FF 80 lbs how awesome is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? Steve thinks it's terrible that I want to RF till she is 45 lbs but that's is the safest for her . I just wish Shaylee had this seat when she was younger BUT she is safe in a harnessed seat so I feel good for that.

No comments: