My Family

My Family

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1 month old !

Cassie is a month today !!!!

We got all the way to the doctors office and found out that our appointment was canceled so we are rescheduled for Dec. 3 .

Cassie at 2 weeks was 10 lbs 5 oz and 23 inches. She lost 3 oz from birth to 2 weeks.

In the last 4 weeks she has already changed so much ! Holding up her head looking around more and more, smiling, making coo's and other cute baby noises, almost rolling over ! Sleeping 4-6 hour stretches between feedings , we did have to switch formula since she was fussy and spitting up alot before we switched after switching we have had no problems. She HATES tummy time, isn't sure about baths , LOVES to be held and loves to watch her big sister Shaylee play .

I can't even express how much I love being a mom of two girls !! I can't wait till they can interact more with each other and become best friends .

No comments: