My Family

My Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I love summer. Swimming, walking, riding bikes, etc. but you know what I can't wait till August. Yep that's right I said it. I can't wait. S will be in full day Kindergarten. I will have 1 kid during that day to worry about and that means I can get normal everyday stuff done around the house DONE. No having to stop because the kids are fighting or they want this or that. C is easy to handle when she is by herself. Not that I don't love having 2 kids close in age, it's great most times. i just can't handle when they just fight most times when I am trying to get something done. plus they need time on their own, S at school during the day and C at home with me during the day. I never really have 1 on 1 time with Cassie very rarely. It will be nice.

No comments: