My Family

My Family

Monday, November 28, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

Meet Elfton our version of Elf on the Shelf since I think it's honestly silly to spend $30 on a ugly elf. I LOVE the concept to it which is what we are following but we wanted a cheaper elf. Elfton was found at Hobby Lobby for $3. He's cute and he will last for years to come.

You can bash me if you want that's just what I think personally. If you want to spend the $30 on it so be it. I am cheap or thrifty if you want to call me that.

We started it on Thanksgiving day so earlier than most people. He has been all over the place already. The girls take maybe 1 minute to find him they are that good finding him. Shaylee and Cassie still get yelled at daily and I threaten to have Elfton leave for good he did go away for about 2 days then he came back.

Today he was reading a Elmo book and fell asleep.

No comments: